November 28, 2010

Vacation Travel - Get Inspired

p.S I love U

I'm travelling for the holidays...somewhere warm- both literally and metaphorically. I'll be gone for 3.5 weeks. Trying to pack sensibly and fashionably at the same time is quite a daunting task. One of the many uses of Polyvore for me is as a styling board. I play around on outfits and tests out color schemes.
Sailing Sight
A tip I learned while back and I now try my best to adhere to is to pick out a theme. This theme could be a particular shoe you'd want to carry or color scheme and work from there. Let's say for instance, I decide to take a pair of oxfords, a pair of flat sandals and a pair of heels in for partying. This limits my selection to only those outfits that work well with these three. This saves me a lot of space because if you are like me, where each outfit works great with a specific type of shoe, you could end up packing 10 pairs of shoes when in reality you may only get to where 3 -4 pairs. 
Miami - Water - Land
Late Summer 1
Red-lish

No comments: