February 18, 2011

Grammys Fashion - In between the Costumes

 
My fave Look of the night, Jennifer Hudson in Versace

Rihanna in Jean Paul Gaultier Couture
Keri Hilson in  Basil Soda couture (styled by Monica Rose, also Kim Kardashian's Stylist)
Florenec Welch in Givenchy Haute Couture 
Eva Longoria in Ashi
The Ever Fab Janelle Monae in Ralph Lauren
Heidi Klum in Julien Macdonald
Melanie Fiona in Max Azria
Maya...This look is growing on me.. didn't like it at first glance
Lea Michelle in Emilio Pucci (the shoes are too heavy for the look)
Monica in Stephane Rolland 
(I'm not 100% sold on this look but Monica had been favoring a lot of structured dresses/outfits lately)
Jennifer Lopez in Emilio Pucci 
(Pucci scored 3 hits on the carpet...again, I'm not 100% sold on this look..too matchy matchy and all the silver makes me think of a disco ball)
Selena Gomez in J. Mendel
Julianne Hough in Malandrino
Unfortuantely for Julianne, we've seen this dress before on Lea Michelle and the colors on this one do not pop for me
Kim Kardashian in Kaufman Franco
Kelly Osbourne in Tadashi Shoji
Nicole Kidman in Jean Paul Gaultier 
Ciara in Emilio Pucci... wrong shoes IMO
Miley Cyrus in Roberto Cavalli ...
I can't tell if she's enjoying fashion or in a total "Don't Care" mode or just maybe she snatched up all the material from
Amber Riley in Ema Savahl
I like Amber and I think she's gonna be one fierce fashionista (no puns intended)
And then the egg hatched!

No comments: