March 10, 2011

Louis Vuitton Fall RTW 2011

I'm not the biggest Louis Vuitton Fan, although I do like Marc Jacobs.
Maybe, the over saturation of the LV bags (real and or fake) just makes me indifferent to anything Louis Vuitton. I was gonna pass on posting the collection, but I noticed that he certainly called in the big shots for his runway show...From Naomi Campbell and Kate Moss to the current "It" Models - Joan Smalls, Natasha Poly,Jessica Stam and Arizona Muse (her name is fab). So instead I'm gonna post the models instead as consolation.
Kate Moss
Jessica Stam
Natasha Poly
Carmen Kass
Freja Beha Erichsen
Anja Rubik

Jacquelyn Jablonski

Amber Valletta
Sigrid Agren

Jourdan Dunn
Joan Smalls
Karolina Kurkova
Carolyn Murphy
Arizona Muse
Kasia Struss

Liu Wen

Jac

Iselin Steiro

***Photos - Style.Com

No comments: