April 13, 2011

Gaga Couture - May Harper's Bazaar

Just saying "Fierce" will be underrated here


I just cancelled my subscription so I'm hoping this is the last issue out for me or I'll be a ticked off at myself. Gaga scored another high fashion spread with Harper's Bazaar,  photographed by Terry Richardson in designs by Alexander McQueen, Dior Couture, Tex Saverio, Thierry Mugler and Versace, among others. Interesting Interview also...Few tidbits:


Gaga is happiest, as she says, "living every day somewhere between reality and fantasy at all times." 

How long does it take to apply the makeup and prosthetics to her face and arms?
"Well, first of all," she says, "they're not prosthetics. They're my bones."
Okay, so when did the bones appear?
"They've always been inside of me, but I have been waiting for the right time to reveal to the universe who I truly am."
Did she will them to come out for this album?
"They come out when I'm inspired."
Full Interview, Go to Lady Gaga Interview – Harper's BAZAAR 




No comments: