February 2, 2011

Catching Up: Golden Globes 2011 Fave 5 Red Carpet

I love Awards Season!
TOP 5: Angelina Jolie in Atelier Versace [Green was definitely IN]

2: Anne Hathaway in Armani Prive

3: Mila Kunis in Vera Wang! 
So green with Envy. She's definitely on my style watch. Will do a post on her after the Oscars.

4: Emma Stone in Calvin Klein
There's is something just stunning about a simple silhouette that CK tends to excel at.

5: January Jones in Atelier Versace 
I love the dress although I would have preferred a different pair of shoes. This just seem bulky for the fringes.

Honorable Mention

Eva Longoria in Zac Posen. A little safe for me.

Catherine Zeta Jones in Monique Lhuillier
I like the color, it just seem a lil over-designed. I preferred Mila's to hers. All I keep seeing is green moss.

Leighton Meester in Burberry
It was a little to subtle for red carpet such as the Globes but I commend her for trying something different.

Sofia Vergara in Vera Wang

Scarlett Johansson in Elie Saab. I'm not in love with it at first glance.

No comments: