February 2, 2011

SAG Awards

I think the SAG was a little less dramatic than the Globes although a lot of fashionistas did change it up a notch.
Top 5
1: Mila Kunis in Alexander McQueen 
She is definitely on a roll. I wonder who her stylist is. Love it, its like artwork! The entire look is on point!!!
2: Eva Longoria in Georges Hobeika Couture.
Eva definitely didn't play it safe like the Globes. She's one of my faves because she's about 5'2" and she knows how to bring on power to her size. I'll be the first to say this designer is new to me (not that I'm a fashion whiz) so I'll look him up
   
3: Jennifer Lawrence in Oscar de la Renta.
Love the color and accessories.


4. January Jones in Carolina Herrera
January is fast approaching fashion A-List stats if she hasn't already gotten in.
5. Amy Adams in Herve L. Leroux
Amy is another Red carpet fave as she always changes up her color pallet and she is Working this dress!

5. Annette Benning in Tony Ward Couture 
Annette Benning is also a tie for my top 5. Love the bead work. If only she could own it as in "work it" and not look so giddy in it...as in a "can't believe I'm looking this fab"

Honorable Mention

Lea Michelle in Oscar de la Renta 
Would have been a top five for me although I kinda feel like I've seen this silhouette on the red carpet so many times now. She's becoming a fave to watch on red carpet though as she owns like a pro.
Sofia Vergara in a Roberto Cavalli 
An upgrade for me from the Globes.
Jayma Mays in Jenny Packham
Would have preferred a different pair of sandals than the strappy one. Weighs the dress down.
Natalie Portman in Azzaro
Julianna Margulies in Yves Saint Laurent
Pretty safe still lovely though.
Claire Danes in Louis Vuitton
Not keen on the belt.
Hilary Swank in Versace
Don't know why but for some reason I keep getting a J-Lo vibe (hairstyle wise) and Drew Barrymore (Golden Globes 2010)


Tina Fey in Oscar de la Renta
I like the color (red is my fave color) but the top of the dress is not doing it for me.

No comments: